Focusing this year mainly on Financial Health & Fitness
For YOUR New & Expanding Local Food Sources, Health, and Beauty Businesses.
Come & JOIN US
Nov 7, 2015, Saturday, 9:00am to 9:00pm
Aunty Sally’s Luau Hale
799 Piilani St
(Near the Civic Auditorium & the Edith Kanakaole Stadium)
Great Workshops, a Lively Fashion Show, Enlightening Speakers,
and Our very own ”SpeeedNet Nite” from 6:00 to 8:30pm
- To Support the Economic Growth of our Community Members through New & Expanding Local Food Sources, Health, and Beauty Businesses.
- To Strengthen the Individuals who provide care for our Elderly and Disabled, who are now growing in numbers exponentially.
- Hawaii Business Network will provide local Business Owners and Entrepreneurs:
- effective Avenues to Market and Promote their Products and Services
- through successful Educational Workshops and Tradeshows and Networking
- through Local, National & Worldwide channels…
- These programs’ ultimate goals:
- To raise funds for Family Caregivers’ Respite Services; **
- To create a Circle of Support;
- To help maintain Health & Wellness.
** Family CareGivers include: Family Members, Friends, Foster Parents, and Primary CareGivers also acting as Legal Guardians.